Good Morning A.I is a narrative experience that combines the flow of a visual novel with base-building/puzzle elements, leaving players to roleplay Jude and influence the outcome of their friendships, Amsterdam and possibly even the entire world. Over 30 endings wait to be discovered. Set in the year 2065, the game revolves around a controversial decision taken by the citizens of Amsterdams to commission the first general purpose A.I. to administer the city. Jude, our story's protagonist is the expert tasked with teaching the A.I. about life, politics, morality, philosophy, economics. Through Jude, players can apply their own beliefs upon the world and see what mark they leave, how the world gets reshaped. Moreover, Jude has an active social life which might (or might not) influence their work. The game features a cast of interesting characters that face the issues imposed by a likely future, neither dystopian (cyberpunk) nor utopic (solarpunk), but falling realistically right in between. On Jude's shoulders also fall some of the responsabilities of administrating the A.I. facility, imbolding the narrative pace with base-building and puzzle gameplay elements.
Good Morning A.I. blossomed from another idea envisioned to tackle a much more classicaly cyberpunk, dystopian world, focused on Jude's life and interaction with it's neurally implanted A.I companion. The evolution was spurred by the desire to tackle more realistic future dilemmas, to use a more plausible setting as a mirror in which players can self-reflect and to force analysis over things we sometimes take for granted.
- European setting, a clash between the very new and the very old, between the pessimistic and the optimistic
- High replayability, over 30 endings
- RPG decision-making, a new story emerging every playthrough
- Base-building/puzzle gameplay elements
- An Artifical Intelligence pupil absorbing your input like a sponge
Announcement Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Good Morning A.I.. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Critique Gaming
- The Critique Gaming team is an eclectic squad of people with very different social and educational backgrounds, from law and economy to art and programming, with very diverse skillsets. We’ve gathered with the mission of making pointful games that explore important contemporary questions.
- More information
- More information on Critique Gaming, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Good Morning A.I. Credits
- Andrei “Dexter” Olaru
- Producer, Marketing
- Marius Petcu
- Game Developer
- David Moscovici
- Game Design, Writing
- Dragoș Dexi Antoniu Stoica
- Music, Sound Design, Marketing
- Cătălin Nedeluș
- Programming, Sound Design, Animation
- Mădălina Șoimu
- Art, Graphics
- Moise Theodor
- Business Admin, Art
- Vlad Bărbieru
- 3D & 2D Artist
- Victor Băjan
- Alex Bergauer