A contemporary urban-mystical grand-strategy RPG, D.o.D. takes the genre's elements and streamlines them to facilitate meaningful roleplay. Players take the role of a Mage Club Founder, a Vampire Lord, a Warewolf Pack Alpha, a Head of a Unit of Hunters or a leader of any other faction of super-natural creatures, fighting for influence over a city. Turmoils within their ranks, opponent factions and trecherous allies won't make it easy. Set in real-world cities, narrative emergence, social critique and the development of the player's Leader Character are fostered through the interplay between the whims of realistic procedural characters, context-generated story events, deep diplomatic gameplay and socio-cultural urban simulation. All these invite rich replayability, endless content expansion possibilities, the comfort of contained playthroughs and multiplayer.
Domains of Dusk is a game we've been planning on making for a loooong time, and now we finally decided to give it a shot.
- gritty urban vibes, with dark humour, hard decisions and supernatural clashes
- high replayability strategy gameplay with multiple factions and maps
- RPG decision-making and new stories emerging every playthrough
- Multiplayer and upcoming expansive content
- Realistic socio-cultural renditions of real-world
Teaser trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Domains of Dusk. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- Game Design Document
- It's a strategy-RPG blend, so we thought you all may want to know how that works. drive.google.com.
About Critique Gaming
- The Critique Gaming team is an eclectic squad of people with very different social and educational backgrounds, from law and economy to art and programming, with very diverse skillsets. We’ve gathered with the mission of making pointful games that explore important contemporary questions.
- More information
- More information on Critique Gaming, our logo & relevant media are available here.